Saturday, March 28, 2009

St. Patricks Day




The girls and I had a blast dressing up for St. Patrick's Day. For Alexis and Brooke they had a contest who could wear the most green. I have no clue who won. Reagan and I went to Bingham Road Daycare with mom for their St. Patrick's Day Parade. We met up with Sarah and Sydney. We had too much fun. Sarah and I kinda forgot about everyone else and was just taking a bunch of pictures. We kept distracting mom from her kids to take our picture. Then we just started laughing about everything. Like I said we had to much fun for a daycare parade. The girls had fun also. Reagan rode with Sydney in her wagon for a while then got on her scooter (she calls tooter). After the parade we met up with Missy at Fat Boys BBQ for lunch. We laughed some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment