Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Be Mine




Feb. 13th was PARTY day. First was Alexis' party we made crafts, decorated cookies, ate lots of junk food and of course passed out Valentines. Then on to Brooke's Party. They mostly just ate too much junk food and then got to pass out Valentines. So here is my funny story for the day. I sent Hal a text message to bring "bat or AA batteries." (little background, I already told Hal to bring my extra battery pack for my camera. This was just a reminder.) So Hal meets up with me in Brooke's class with a Baseball bat in his hand. I'm totally confused. I'm looking at him crazy and of course he's looking back at me "What". He said you told me to bring a bat. Yes that's right he brought a bat to school. I laughed so hard. I cant believe the school even let him in the door with the bat.(weapon) All the moms got a big laugh and we went on with the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment